• Improved Signal to Noise for faster analysis.
• Improved sensitivity for measurements on very low porosity rocks.
• Shorter echo times to characterise tightly bound rocks and give more accurate porosity values.
• Low susceptibility to probe detuning for improved ease of use.
• External power dissipation for reduced thermal effects.
• Improved power handling capability for better 180o pulses.
• Built-in calibration feature for a better accurac over a wide range of conductive rocks
- Rock Core Analysis